By using the sites operated by VILLA RUSTICA, s.r.o. agree to use cookies to help us improve our services.

Agree More info

Advantageous starting conditions

The completion of the first stage is planned in April 2019. The second stage will be completed one year later. In the Garden city you do not have to wait for a sale – Everyone can get advantageous conditions. Now you can get one of the extraordinary flats with minimal amount of money and the possibility to choose from the widest offer and the possibility to customize the flat according to needs of your family and your own needs through the rich possibilities of client changes.

Minimal finances during construction

The first stage is being completed. The second stage is already under construction – All building permits are valid. You can get your apartment with a minimum deposit of only 15% of the future purchase price, which is valid for the whole construction period until the completion and completion of the flat. Only after the house is completed when you check the apartment and the documents will pay the remaining 85% of the future purchase price, at the same time as the purchase contract.

Due to the advanced stage of construction, no disposable client changes are possible in 1st Stage. In stage 2 you can be fully adapted to your requirements. The apartment will be tailored to your needs.

Advantageous mortgage loans

In cooperation with the largest Slovak banks, Tatrabanka, Slovenská Sporiteľňa, Všeobecná úverová banka and Československá obchodná banka, we have prepared advantageous financing conditions for your new housing and simplified options for obtaining mortgage loans in the largest Slovak banks. On the basis of our cooperation, you can get a mortgage or a housing loan secured by a real estate under extremely advantageous conditions. Contact us or hypocenter for more information on advantageous loan terms – the most advantageous interest rate, forgiveness of the processing fee and loan drawdown on seal.

Napíšte nám

Calculate monthly installment

Own resources
Amount of the mortgage
Payment due
Interest rate
  • Monthly payment
  • ---